lördag 7 januari 2012

Vinter kramar

I made this card for this weeks challenge over at Cheery Lynn designs blog.
The theme for the challenge is -Winter blues.

As I have written many times before.. I love love love my Cheery Lynn doily die-.. so of course I had to use it on this card. I also used the "Lattice circles-frame die" from CL.
That´s the one i used to get all the holes in my patterned paper. I just got this die the other day and I think it´s just sooo cool. I can see myself use it over and over..:)

'vinter kramar'

It´s a bit tricky to see, but i used a ghost shape snowflake on top of the paper cut out snowflake.

Paper & cutout snowflake from Bella blvd-winter wonder collection

Thanks for stopping by and have  a great weekend!<3

7 kommentarer:

AnnaB sa...

Uuuunderbart kort...!!!!

Ciza Patricia sa...

Jättefräckt! :)

Sandie sa...

Hi Carina, what a beautiful, arty, creative, inspiring card.... its different, and I just LOVE it!! Thanks so much for taking part this week in the Cheery Lynn Designs challenge....

shulsart sa...

Very frosty, Carina. Love the lattice in the background. Good luck and thanks for joining in the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

Kianel sa...

Hej Carina!
Your card is beautiful and so elegant!
Thanks for joining us at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge this week!
Lycka till och varma franska kramisar, Kianel.

Unknown sa...

Hej!
Vilket jätte-, jättefint kort. Som alltid!
Var köper man dessa härliga dies?
Hälsningar från ett Jämtland med massor av snö//Katarina

Jill Norwood sa...

Bella! So beautiful and wintry! Love the circle die cut! I will have to look for this on the Cheery Lynn site. What fun and what a fantastic card! :) Jill / Seattle, WA. USA